A well maintained swimspa will provide years of trouble free service, and the best way to keep your swimspa well maintained is with a service from Solstice Hot Tubs.
Our fixed price swimspa service takes between 3 - 4 hours to complete depending on your spa model, at the end of the service we stamp your swimspa service book, or provide you with one of our own, so you can keep up to date with the maintenance routine of your swimspa. This is also useful should you wish to sell your swimspa, being able to prove the service history thoughout your ownership.
- Current water chemistry check and analysis
- Inspection and test of electrical components
- Inspection and test of mechanical components
- Hot tub flush treatment
- Partial drain down
- Waterline cleaned
- All jets are removed, checked and cleaned
- Filter clean
- Cover cleaned and treated
- Top up with new water
- Clean down swimspa cabinet and steps
- Dose chemicals as required
- Complete Chemical Starter Kit (£39.99)
- Premium Spa Service Pack (£44.99)
The service includes labour charges and consumables associated with carry out a hot tub service, any additional work or parts required will be quoted during the service for your approval.
Our service areas include: Amesbury, Salisbury, Andover, Marlborough, Swindon, The New Forest, Cadnam, Lyndhurst, Lymington, Hythe, Brockenhurst, Fordingbridge, Woodfalls, Burley, Ringwood, Shaftesbury, Winchester, Downton, Basingstoke, Warminster, Fawley, Totton.