A well maintained hot tub will provide years of trouble free service, and the best way to keep your hot tub well maintained is with a service from Solstice Hot Tubs.
Our fixed price hot tub service takes between 2 - 3 hours to complete depending on your spa model, at the end of the service we stamp your spas service book, or provide you with one of our own, so you can keep up to date with the maintenance routine of your hot tub. This is also useful should you wish to sell your spa, being able to prove the service history thoughout your ownership.
- Current water chemistry check and analysis
- Inspection and test of electrical components
- Inspection and test of mechanical components
- Hot tub flush treatment
- Drain down, with remaining water wet vacuumed out of pipework
- All jets are removed, checked and cleaned
- Shell clean
- Filter clean
- Cover cleaned and treated
- Refill with new water
- Clean down spa cabinet and steps
- Dose chemicals as required
- Complete Chemical Starter Kit (£39.99)
- Premium Spa Service Pack (£44.99)
The service includes labour charges and consumables associated with carry out a hot tub service, any additional work or parts required will be quoted during the service for your approval.
Our service areas include: Amesbury, Salisbury, Andover, Marlborough, Swindon, The New Forest, Cadnam, Lyndhurst, Lymington, Hythe, Brockenhurst, Fordingbridge, Woodfalls, Burley, Ringwood, Shaftesbury, Winchester, Downton, Basingstoke, Warminster, Fawley, Totton.